The all-new iPad Air. It's more versatile than ever. The stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with wide color lets you see photos, videos, and games in vivid, true-to-life detail. It features the A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, delivering power and advanced machine learning capabilities to edit a 4K video, create a beautiful presentation, design a 3D model, and do all of these things with ease. And now with support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation), fast, easy, and secure Touch ID and Apple Pay, a 12MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera, USB-C connector for charging and accessories, all-day battery life, and fast Wi-Fi 6. With iPad Air you have the power to bring your ideas to life.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue
- Wide stereo audio
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
- Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.