This benefit allows members to lease replacement item(s) and continue to lease towards ownership should they suffer damage or loss due to theft (with visible signs of forced entry), fire, flood, windstorm or lightning.
- In the event of fire and smoke damage, windstorm, hail, lightning, flood damage and theft* ("qualifying events"), this benefit helps protect the member’s lease agreement(s).
*For a covered loss the merchandise must be removed from a locked and secured building with visible signs of forced entry to the exterior.
- For qualifying events, provides repairs or replacement merchandise and allows members to initiate a new agreement at the same rate and remaining term so they can continue to lease towards ownership without penalty, should they suffer a covered loss.
- Protection is in effect as long as the member is leasing a product and lease payments and membership fees are paid current.
- A police report and/or fire report must be submitted for the Product Protection waiver when applicable.
Exclusions and Restrictions
No waiver will be approved if one of the following applies:
Loss or damage due to misuse, abuse, neglect, vandalism, normal wear and tear, mysterious disappearance and/or abandonment.
Product Protection waivers filed after 90 days from the date of loss.
The remaining lease payment(s) on the lease agreement(s) may be waived in the event of the death of any member named on the lease agreement.
- The remaining lease payment(s) will be waived in the event of the death of any member named on the lease agreement(s).
- Must be a member in good standing for 90 consecutive days before eligibility begins.
- Eligibility will remain in effect as long as payments are current on the lease agreement(s) and the membership.
- Must be a member in good standing at the time of the member’s passing.
Exclusions and Restrictions
No waiver will be approved if one of the following applies:
Suicide and/or drug overdose unless said overdose is while under the care of a licensed physician.
A member’s death as a direct result or action of a family member or any person(s) listed on the lease agreement(s).
Courtesy Waivers filed after 90 days from the date of loss.
Paid Out Product Service Protection
Members receive service on paid out merchandise for up to one year after ownership if they maintain membership in the Royal Rewards Plan. Protection is provided against product failure and mechanical breakdown of the merchandise not caused by external conditions.
- Members receive extended service protection for up to one year after the leased merchandise is paid off.
- Coverage continues as long as the membership is maintained, up to one year.
- Protection is provided against product failure and mechanical breakdown of the merchandise not caused by external conditions.
- Only one membership is required for all paid out items to be covered.
- This coverage applies to home electronics, appliances, computers and furniture.
- This benefit covers all mechanical or electrical failures unless caused by accidents, lightning or other outside influences, including but not limited to insect infestation or the introduction of foreign substances to the product.
- This benefit is only available after the member obtains ownership of leased merchandise for up to one year and while membership is maintained.
Exclusions and Restrictions
No waiver will be approved or paid if one of the following applies:
Examples of items not covered include but are not limited to phones, jewelry, mattresses, paintings, small electronics, iPods and similar MP3 players, clocks, exercise equipment, toolboxes, lawn mowers, items with an internal combustion engine and similar type merchandise.
Computer failure due to a computer virus or software you have personally installed. Restoration or updates of any software. Adaptors, chargers, power cords or any type of external components. Laptop batteries not holding a charge after 24 months from the original purchase date.
>Product repair for merchandise damaged by abuse, fire, flood, water, windstorm, hail, lightning, earthquake, theft, insects, vermin or other external causes.
Normal maintenance procedures or defects resulting from member’s failure to perform such maintenance procedures including any type of cleaning.
Maintenance items including but not limited to items such as bulbs, filters, the refinishing or replacement of belts, hoses, cabinets, cabinet parts (plastic, porcelain or decorative parts) or any cosmetic damage.
Replacement of any remote control.
Normal wear and tear.
Discount Health and Wellness Service
Prescription Savings (Open Formulary)
Pet Prescription Discounts
- 24/7 Telemedicine
- Reach a medical provider by phone, app or webcam at no additional cost!
- Call anytime, day or night for medical advice.
- Prescriptions when medically necessary for common medications can be written.
- Not available in Washington.
- **Telemedicine is Not Available in Arkansas and Washington. Doctors will provide consults, but will not prescribe medicine in Iowa and South Carolina. Consults are at no cost to you. Consults for children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or approved consenter. VERY IMPORTANT: In the event of a life threatening emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room for treatment.
- Prescription Savings (Open Formulary)
- As a member, you and your immediate family can save money on the cost of prescription drugs at participating pharmacies.
- Save money on the cost of prescription drugs at participating pharmacies nationwide
- Participating pharmacies include CVS, Target, K-Mart, Kroger, Safeway and many more.
- Pet Prescription Discounts
- Prescriptions for pets are expensive and often time the same as what is prescribed for humans. This benefit can help save money when filing those prescriptions at participating pharmacies.
- This benefit offers a discount on pet’s needed and trusted prescriptions and on other everyday general pet needs..
- The Pet Prescription Savings card is widely accepted at over 54,000 participating pharmacies across the United States, including national and regional chains, pharmacy associations and local community pharmacies
Discounts and Deals
Rebates on Gasoline, Groceries and Utilities
KidSecure ID Kit
- Discounts and Deals
- Members can download a free mobile app to enjoy savings on the go for up to 50% off for thousands of merchants nationwide. Receive additional savings, through the website.
- Save up to 50% on more than 250,000 online, dining, shopping and entertainment offers.
- Members also have access to over 100,000 "show-your-phone" mobile coupons.
- Members save on everything from oil changes, amusement park tickets, restaurants, fast food and much more!
- Grocery Coupon Savings
- Using this benefit can pay for your membership. Couponing is simple and easy on the members only website. The best part is that you are selecting coupons for the items that you plan on buying.
- Members can go online to print grocery coupons to save immediately on the items they plan on buying.
- Members can save while shopping online by entering a specific discount code at checkout.
- Rebates on Gasoline, Groceries and Utilities
- This benefit puts money back into the member's wallet! With your plan membership, members can save up to $200 a year on everyday purchases such as gas, groceries and utilities.
- Receive up to $25 in rebates per quarter for qualifying grocery purchases.
- Receive up to $15 in rebates per quarter for qualifying utility bills.
- Receive up to $10 in rebates per quarter for qualifying gasoline purchases.
- Hotel Lodging Discount
- Members can save 15% off the published lodging rates at participating Choice Hotels. Simply go online or call the toll-free number to make a reservation. The membership material provides the special code needed to provide and has a complete listing of participating hotels.
- Members can save 15% off the published lodging rates at participating Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, Suburban, MainStay Suites, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn hotels, and more.
- 1-800-flowers.com Discount
- Save 20% when ordering flowers and/or gifts through 1-800-flowers.com. Members can order by going online or by calling a toll-free number and providing the code provided in the membership materials.
- KidSecure ID Kit
- Members can order special identification cards to keep and to provide to anyone who cares for their child(ren).
- Entertainment Savings
- Members you can save on tickets for a number of amusement parks, movie theaters, concerts, sporting events and more.
Automotive Service Discounts
Roadside Assistance Savings
Car Service Discounts
Rental Car Savings
- Roadside Assistance Savings
- If members have car trouble, one toll-free call will dispatch service help to their vehicle.
- If any of the following roadside assistance services are needed: towing, flat tire repair, fuel/fluid delivery, jump starts, lock-out assistance or any auto malfunction, one toll-free call will dispatch help to the vehicle.
- Members pay commercially negotiated discount rates.
- Car Service Discounts
- Save from 5% – 15% at participating Jiffy Lube, Meineke, AAMCO, or MAACO.
- Members save on oil changes, batteries, auto services, transmission services, paint, body labor and more!
- Rental Car Savings
- Members save money whenever they need to rent a car by calling the toll-free number of their preferred rental car company and making a reservation.
- Participating companies include AVIS, Hertz, National, Alamo and Budget.
Please note that not all members are eligible for all benefits. For more information and a complete listing of benefits, important disclosures, limitations and restrictions on the benefits, see a store representative for a Royal Rewards Plan brochure, call Member Services at 1-855-849-0525 or visit rentking.bmsplans.club.
The discount health benefits in this Plan (The Plan) are NOT insurance, insurance coverage or a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act. The Plan provides discounts at certain providers for medical or health care services. The range of discounts for medical or health care services offered under The Plan will vary depending on the type of provider and products or services received. The Plan does not make and is prohibited from making members’ payments to providers for products or services received under The Plan. The Plan member is required and obligated to pay for all discounted health care or medical services received under The Plan, but will receive a discount from those providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. The Discount Medical Plan Organization is Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc., 2711 North Haskell Avenue, Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75204. You may call 1-855-849-0525 for more information or visit locatemyprovider.com for a list of providers. The Plan will make available before purchase and upon request, a list of program providers and the providers’ city, state and specialty, located in the member’s service area. You have the right to cancel your membership at any time. If you cancel your membership within 30 days from receipt of your membership card and membership materials, you will receive a full refund of your membership fees. Please notify the store where you purchased your membership to obtain any refund due. To cancel you must, verbally or in writing, notify the store where you purchased your membership and return your membership card. We will stop collecting membership fees in a reasonable amount of time, but no later than 30 days after cancellation. Any complaints should be directed to Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc. at the address or phone number above. Upon receipt of the complaint, member will receive confirmation of receipt within 5 business days. After investigation of the complaint, Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc. will provide member with the results and a proposed resolution no later than 30 days after receipt of the complaint. If you remain dissatisfied after completing the complaint procedure, you may contact your state department of insurance.