Every Inch of this bike says motorcycle! We have created the coolest and best quality piece out there. We've scaled down a cross between a TT Enduro and a Flat Tracker to give you a distinct look, added large diameter aluminum alloy wheels with 12.5" diameter pneumatic tires, rear disc brakes and a taller and wider 21" seat height for rider comfort with adjustable wide handlebars for added control. Heavy duty welded steel tube frame with adjustable mono shock rear suspension and telescopic front forks make this bike a very smooth ride. A realistic looking engine houses the power source and really helps set this bike apart from the competition. Our 250W motor with a 24V SLA deep cycle battery power system includes a charge indicator mounted on the motorcycle style twist grip throttle control. Select the top speed for riders skill level at 7 mph or 14 mph, has a 12 mile range with a 100 lb rider. The bike can be recharged in 8hrs and comes with a 1.5 amp UL listed charger. A keyed ignition keeps the unit secure and simple to use charger makes for hours of fun for the kids!
You will see the quality difference over our competitors in the E Mini Dirt Bike market.
- 100%lectric Mini Bike with full suspension!
- Smoother acceleration from a variable throttle control, stronger take off power than our competition.
- Way more comfortable and easier to ride than our competitors.
- Realistic looking engine design looks like a motorcycle not a toy!
- Awesome welded tube steel frame design looks like a motorcycle not a toy!
- Telescopic front fork Suspension
- Adjustable ride Mono Shock rear suspension
- 2 Speed selections
- Long lasting chain drive
- Heavy Duty folding footrest
- Adjustable riser handlebar
- Twist Grip variable acceleration control
- Handle bar mounted rear brake lever
- Rear disc brake
- Large 12.5" diameter tires
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Heavy duty retractable kickstand
- Tools included
- UL Approved 24V 1.5 Amp battery charger Included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.